Internal Audits Made Easy: work in teams, analyze trends.
- Generate rich reports and analyze trends.
- Synchronize with mobile devices.
- Work in teams.
- Back-up your data on secure servers.
- Ensure you are always ready for an audit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do the audit reports look like?
Does this work on smartphones?
EHS Audit integrates seamlessly with our iPad, iPhone and iPod touch software, EHS Audit Mobile. Use our software with your Apple device to manage your lists offline and online, capture photos, videos and send everything to EHS Audit for your team to review.
Is my data secure?
Yes. We use industry standard encryption and backup all of your data nightly. We are committed to ensuring only you and your authorized persons can access your audit findings.
Can I see a sample report?
Yes. With EHS Audit, you can download your data an anytime in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PDF, RTF and CSV format. Just click here to download a sample report. You can also generate rich reports directly on the site and share them with your colleagues.
Over 700 free checklists
- 1 Our database contains over 700 free checklists on safety, health, environment and quality inspections.
Add your own checklists
- 1 Easily create company templates that you can re-use.
- 2 Grab a free template and modify it for your needs.
Take notes and cite evidence
- 1 Note findings for each item on your audit checklist.
- 2 Issue corrective actions for your colleagues and clients.
- 3 Attach photos, videos and audio interviews as evidence.
Access corrective actions and complete tasks
- 1 Identify corrective action.
- 2 See the item status.
- 3 See the responsible person and give limited access.
- 4 Complete corrective action and leave a notes to explain the details.
See your audit or inspection
- 1 See the audit name, facility, scope and date of the audit.
- 2 See the requirement for each item on your list.
Generate rich reports
- 1 Generate reports in PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- 2 Compare your audit and inspection findings by facility or over time.
- Manage your audits,
- Work in teams.
- Export your data.