Audit with the best tool on the market
- Use as stand-alone app or with web-service
- Use our free checklists or build your own.
- Take quick notes, photos, video and audio related to findings.
- Export your data into PDF, Word and Excel documents.
- Over 5000 users around the world.
EHS Audit Mobile
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I upload my own checklists?
Yes, simply follow the instructions here.
What do the audit reports look like?
Do I need to take a subscription to use the app?
No. You can use just the app and export your data as individual reports. Each report includes a copy in Word, Excel, PDF, RTF, XML and CSV.
You can load unlimited numbers checklist templates into the app by signing up for a free account at EHS Audit. To export your audit results from the app, simply click on Generate Report in the app.
However, if you wish to synchronise your audit results with our servers, back-up information, issue corrective actions and work in teams, you will need to subscribe to EHS Audit. A subscription will allow you to store your data on our servers and manage your checklist templates.
Create a facility you want to verify
- 1 First, create a facility by indicating the name
- 2 Add aditional details such as the address, plant managers, auditors and date
Use our lists, download more, or create your own
- 1 Use the free lists included with the software
- 2 Download more templates from EHS Audit
- 3 Download lists you have created on EHS Audit
- 4 See the templates and your own lists you have downloaded.
Audit and verify each item
- 1 All of the items in your list
- 2 Set the status of the item
- 3 Take notes and see the requirement
- 4 Take photos, video and audio recordings
- 5 Add more items to your list in the field
Export your findings in Word, PDF and Excel format
- 1 Download a zip file containing you report in Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF and other formats with all of your photos, video, and audio
Synchronise your audit results to EHS Audit
- 1 Simply press Sync
- 2 All of your audit results, photos, notes and more will be sent to the server.
- Create checklists.
- Increase efficiency of your audits.
- Take quick notes.
- Export your data.