Established in 2008, Nimonik inc. is a growing Montréal based company that sits at the intersection of law, web technology and industrial operations. We offer services to mining, manufacturing, real estate management and other business to help them manage their environmental, health and safety legal obligations.
Professionals from around the world in a variety of industries rely on Nimonik’s software to keep their operations compliant to law and standards. Our apps, available on the web, iPad and iPhone, is used in over 25 countries. Our annual subscriptions vary in prices from $ 600 to $30 000 per year and our typical client is a medium or large business with a physical factory, complex operation or industrial site. To help propel our growth to the next level, we are looking to hire a Head of Sales.
You will be working with a junior sales person who has successfully closed deals over the past year and with the CEO who has closed all other deals. We have an existing leads database of nearly 10 000 people and 10 – 20 daily trial account signups, which you will be responsible for upselling with your team.
Working out of our Montreal office, you will be responsible for hiring and training sales staff, monitoring their performance and providing them with feedback. You will also develop strategies and action plans to continually improve sales and earnings. Your duties will include:
• Work with the CEO to set realistic but ambitious monthly and annual sales targets.
• Formulate all sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Hiring and firing of sales staff.
• Manage the sales staff on a daily basis, monitor their performance and provide
them with feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
• Develop and implement a training program that allows new hires to achieve
• Provide the CEO with forecasts of monthly, quarterly and sales revenues.
• Collaborate with the CEO to develop sales strategies to improve market share.
• Collaborate with CEO to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and
trade show expenses.
• A minimum of three years experience in sales management, preferably with a university degree in business.
• Proven ability to motivate and lead a sales team.
• Inside sales experience a strong asset.
• Fluency in English is required; fluency in French and other languages is an asset.