We are always looking for new audit templates and checklists that our users need in the field. So far, we have come up with the following list of OSHA 29CFR 1910 parts, thanks mainly to the Isosceles Group in Boston who have experts on the ground and who know OSHA like the back of their hand.
We are planning to build template checklists for the following items, please let us know what else you would like in an iPad or iPhone app audit template.
- Bloodborne Pathogens – 1910.1030
- Hazard Communication – 1910.1200
- Respiratory Protection – 1910.134
- Occupational Noise Exposure – 1910.95
- Powered Industrial Trucks – 1910.178
- Permit-required Confined Spaces – 1910.146
- Lockout/Tagout – 1910.147
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response – 1910.120
- Guarding Floor and Wall Openings and Holes – 1910.23
- Personal Protective Equipment – 1910.132
But other top priority audit templates and checklists are:
- 1910 Subpart D – Walking-Working Surfaces
- 1910 Subpart E – Means of Egress
- 1910 Subpart F – Powered Platforms, Manlifts, and Vehicle-Mounted Work Platforms
- 1910.94 – Ventilation.
- 1910.97 – Nonionizing radiation.
- 1910 Subpart H – Hazardous Materials
- 1910 Subpart I – Personal Protective Equipment
- 1910 Subpart K – Medical and First Aid
- 1910 Subpart L – Fire Protection
- 1910 Subpart M – Compressed Gas and Compressed Air Equipment
- 1910 Subpart P – Hand and Portable Powered Tools and Other Hand-Held Equipment
- 1910 Subpart Q – Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- 1910 Subpart S – Electrical
- 1910 Subpart Z – Toxic and Hazardous Substances
To let us know what other checklists and audit protocols simply follow the link below and you will receive a free 2 month subscription to WikiChecklists.