Nimonik is happy to announce improvements to EHS Tracker to better help you monitor, manage and keep an eye on EHS legislation. Here are some of the recent changes.
- All legislation now has the last modification date.
- Any legislation changed in the past 6 months is highlighted in Yellow.
- Any legislation added to the system in the past 2 months is marked in Green.
- If a legislation you track is modified, we’ll add explanatory text of the change right in your Legal Register.
- The legislative search function now includes our descriptive text of each piece of legislation.
- Our short names are now the official legal references across all of Canada.
- Legislation has been better organized into industrial sectors to help you follow only the EHS laws that matter to you.
To see these changes and more, take a look at the Canadian Federal EHS legislation and start tracking your obligations today.