Nimonik had released a new permissions system for NimonikApp.ca. Facilities and Legal Registers can now be controlled by specific users in your account. To modify responsibilities you must be an Account Administrator. To set your users’ permissions:
- Login at https://nimonikapp.com/login
- Click on My Account in the top-right hand side,
- Click on Manage Users in the Account in the right hand panel
You can now set the permissions for each user. (Screenshot below)
By default, a Company Administrator can see and edit everything in an account – from registers to billing information. We encourage you to limit the number of account administrators to 1 or 2.
A General User can read, but not edit or delete, all information in the account.
You can now give permission to General Users to manage:
- A Facility – this allows that user to edit, delete or add things to the facility or any register or checklist associated with the register.
- A Register – this allows the user to edit, delete or add items to a specific legal register.
A General User who has permission to edit or modify a facility and Company Administrators will receive:
- Receive reporting deadline notices in their calendar feed and by email at the following intervals:
- 1 year,
- 6 months, and
- 1 month before expiry.
- Notifications for activities that have been placed under review due to legislative changes on the first of every month.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you might have: email@example.com