Email Updates for Users
All users in your account will receive three types of emails:
- Plain language Environmental Updates for the jurisdictions and sectors associated with your company. (1/month)
- Items in your registers that have been placed Under Review. (1/month)
- Important Dates and Permits for the facilities you administer. (before dates)
Company administrators will receive all notifications (updates, permits, reporting deadlines).
General Users will receive:
- Plain language updates on environmental issues.
- Updates for legislation in legal registers they administer.
- Permit notifications and reporting notifications for all facilities they administer.
Notifications go out
Plain language environmental updates: the 3rd week of the month.
- To stop receiving these, click on My Info (top right hand corner). A user can select to receive these emails monthly, quarterly, annually, or never.
Changes to Legal Registers you administer are sent on the first (1st) day of every month.
- After receiving the first notification, you can set another user the responsibillity of reviewing a register. To do this, go to: My Account > Documents under Review
- The person responsible for a register will continue to receive reminders to revise their register every 2 weeks until the items have been removed from Under Review. To see items in your registers under review, go to My Account > Documents under Review (see screenshot attached to email).
Permit expiration and Reporting Deadline warnings are sent 1 year, 6 months and 1 month before relevant date.