A recent blog post by Seth Godin outlined ways to do business online (post: here).
In summary he says, “connect the disconnected to each other and you create value.”
- Connect advertisers to people who want to be advertised to.
- Connect job hunters with jobs.
- Connect information seekers with information.
- Connect teams to each other.
- Connect those seeking similar.
- Connect to partners and those that can leverage your work.
- Connect people who are proximate geographically.
- Connect organizations spending money with ways to save money.
- Connect like-minded people into a movement.
- Connect people buying with people who are selling.
Of these items, we directly tackle items 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9.
- Our constant updates and plain language explanations of environmental legislation provide much needed information.
- Environmental managers at different facilities can share comments, concerns and issues through NIMONIK.
- You can meet like minded environmental managers from other companies by leaving comments open to the entire NIMONIK community and getting their feedback.
- We have lowered our price-point so consultants and associations can see our system, use it, and recommend it to their clients.
- NIMONIK saves you money by saving you time, it’s that simple.
- We hope to start a mouvement of corporate collaboration with simple, easy to use web technology.
NIMONIK is really about building a community of like-minded environmental managers, consultants and companies. We hope you help us build this thriving community with your comments and feedback.